Quantitative realism touches a variety of academic disciplines. This section describes some of the prior work related to it, organized as follows:
- Grand Theories of History and Historical Change
- International Relations Theory
- Theories of Power
- Economics and Network Science
- Political Philosophy and the Philosophy of History
For prior work specifically about quantitative realism, see:
- Poulshock, Michael. The Foundations of Political Realism (2019).
- Poulshock, Michael. An Abstract Model of Historical Processes. Cliodynamics: The Journal of Quantitative History and Cultural Evolution, 8(1) (2017).
A collection of relevant academic articles is hosted at this sister site.